Saturday, May 19, 2012


Once in a while when I am forced to sit down and draw which isn't often, something i regret daily. Certain things come to mind. Things that I've often wondered about other artist but never actually had the chance to ask, due to it never coming up in a conversation or embarrassment that I've been having so much trouble with this issue my self. The issue of the self portrait. Now among all of the amazing people I've meet among the years, I've gotten to see first hand how artist tend to draw them selves. Style Vs reality. But as someone that has never really found their niche in a style they were comfortable in. I tend not to draw the same way over and over. Which is a huge problem being a animator. Especially in my own personal projects, which consistency is key. But this post is mainly to found out how different do we see our selves from reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment